The digital agency Eureka Time guided the INA National Audio-Visual Institute through its digital transformation process. The goals of our project consisted of advising the institution throughout its digital transformation and cultural transformation, so that the digital became a central part of the cultural institution’s content and communication strategy.
We worked on corporate communication and general management focusing on the following components.
STUDIES AND ASSESSMENT OF SOCIAL MEDIA
- Social media audit
- Social media strategy for the institution
- E-reputation and crisis management
STEERING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND DEPLOYMENT OF SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECTS AND COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Established an internal organisation structure to manage social media activities,
- Defined the process and tools to manage online communication in real time,
- Defined the editorial line of process, collaborative management methods, and a social media governance policy,
- Created an internal charter on the usage of social networks,
- Formed operational teams in charge of community management.
INFLUENCE AND PUBLIC RELATIONS CAMPAIGNS 2.0
- Integrated social media across all actions and PR campaigns,
- Implemented event operations at the time of a site launch or special events.
- Targeted new media influencers (bloggers, journalists, etc.) and invited them to events,
- Provided media coverage of events and benefits management.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM FOR SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA
- Created a bespoke training program for COMEX members about digital culture and key issues regarding social media for the institution.
- Created a bespoke training program for operational teams for different social media channels according to their business needs (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.),
- Provided training and coaching of teams for the Directorate of Communication in community management and content creation.
Our intervention allowed both the institution’s style and methods of communication to evolve and the collaborators’ culture. Using a very corporate and presidential communication style, our project helped the teams master new media and channels of communication in order to adopt a mode of real-time communication destined for the public.
Our guidance in terms of digital transformation allowed the institution to:
- develop a visionary and efficient digital strategy,
- measure the impact and performance of results,
- rejuvenate their brand image
- gain renown
- increase Internet site traffic
- develop the consumption of INA content, notably amongst a young population who uses and subscribes to social media.
Discover our other digital transformation projects, social media strategy and influence campaigns.
- Ikea Digital Social Media Strategy
- Bibliothèque Nationale de France Influence Social Media Strategyt
Eureka Time is an international digital agency specialised in innovation and digital transformation. Based in Paris and Barcelona, we consult French and international brands and institutions on all of their digital projects.
Using technology and new techniques in digital communication, we can help enterprises connect to their audiences by better understanding their public and their expectations.
Eureka Time’s teams can provide enterprises with ideas, communication mediums, content, and technology.
Contact us to learn more about what we offer, including: social media strategy, content campaigns and technology creation and development.