The BNP Paribas workshop is a centre of innovation and cutting-edge technology managed by the group BNP Paribas. The workshop engaged the digital expertise of international agency Eureka Time to design a digital training program on new professions and digital skills, such as community management.
DESIGNING A DIGITAL TRAINING PROGRAM
The objective of this innovative program for all the company’s communication departments across the group’s different was to raise awareness of the new profession of community manager and of online communication techniques.
TRAINING TEAMS FOR COMMUNICATION DIRECTION
This program was implemented,within the BNP Paribas group, and allowed employees from different entities to work across communication departments from different group brands with the aims of:
- Evaluating the digital culture of employees in the communication departments
- Identifying the profiles likely to evolve to into community management functions
- Updating employees’ knowledge of digital communication
- Developing employees’ skills in online communication techniques
- Sharing experiences and exchanging the best practices within the group.
MANAGING INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
The purpose of this program was to help employees acquire a good understanding of the business of community management and to familiarize them with taking initiative and creating or managing communities internally and externally.
To accomplish this, we carried out the following steps:
- Familiarising the employees with all of the social networks and their internal and external forms,
- Discovering how social networks and their audiences work,
- Understanding the profession of community manager and what a community manager does
- Defining a plan of action and content creation
- Outlining the steps to create and engage an internal or external community
- Measuring the performance and effectiveness of their actions
After this digital training program, several employees expressed a desire to expand into the role of digital communication and community manager. By leading internal communication communities and project teams, these employees then became ambassadors of the new communication techniques.
Discover our accomplishments in assessment, education, and training in digital and social media strategy
- L’OREAL: INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL PRESENCE AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
- Ikea Digital Social Media Strategy
- Renault – social media strategy and digital campaign
An international digital agency based in Paris and Barcelona, Eureka Time’s teams will accompany you on all of your development projects and campaigns related to the digital sphere.
Contact us to learn more about what we offer in digital innovation and in digital transformation.